1. How is RoYo Bread so high in protein?
- The ingredients that contribute to the high protein content of RoYo bread are flaxseeds and wheat protein. Wheat protein is a dietary supplement that is rich in protein and low in carbohydrates and fat. Wheat protein is a popular sports nutrition supplement, particularly among bodybuilders and strength-training athletes, because the high protein content may be helpful in producing muscle growth.
2. What are the health benefits of Flaxseeds?
- Some call it one of the most powerful plant foods on the planet. Research shows that it may help reduce your risk of heart disease, cancer, stroke, and diabetes. Flaxseeds are high in plant-based Omega-3 essential fatty acids, aka "good" fats that have been show to have heart and brain healthy effects. Flaxseeds also contain both soluble and insoluble fiber, leaving you fuller longer. One slice of RoYo bread contains 2000mg of Omega-3 (the equivalent of a daily serving of essential fatty acids).
3. Will RoYo Bread spike my blood sugar levels?
- RoYo bread has zero grams of sugar and 1g of net carbs per slice (30 g), making it a great option for those who are diabetic and/or those who are exploring the keto lifestyle.
4. Is RoYo Bread gluten free?
5. Can RoYo Bread be frozen?
- Absolutely. RoYo bread can either be frozen or refrigerated. RoYo bread stays fresh in the refrigerator for 2 weeks!
6. Is RoYo Bread Certified Kosher?
- RoYo bread is not "Certified Kosher," however, it is Vegan!